Yponomeutinae is a subfamily of "micromoths" in the lepidopteran family Yponomeutidae (ermine moths). As their scientific name implies, this is the subfamily containing the type genus of the ermine moths, Yponomeuta. The subfamily has worldwide distribution.
|Unidentified Yponomeuta species|
A few species usually separated as subfamily Scythropiinae are sometimes placed here too.
- This list mostly based on M. Savela's pages which includes various sources[verification needed] and Fauna Europaea. All names except those with additional references are listed on both.
- Gershenson, Zlata S.; Ulenberg, Sandrine A. (1998). The Yponomeutinae (Lepidoptera) of the world exclusive of the Americas. University of Amsterdam. p. 1. ISBN 0444858199.
- Savela, Markku, 2008. Lepidoptera and some other life forms. 
- Gustafsson, Bert (ed.), 2003. Svenska fjärilar. Naturhistoriska riksmuseet. (in Swedish)
- Emmet, A.M. (ed.), 1996. The Moths and Butterflies of Great Britain and Ireland, Vol 3: Yponomeutidae - Elachistidae.
- Bradley, J.D. & D.S. Fletcher, 2009. UKmoths. "Archived copy". Archived from the original on October 16, 2011. Retrieved September 15, 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Agassiz, D., 2007. Fauna Europaea: Yponomeutinae. In Karsholt, O. & Nieukerken, E.J. van (eds.). Lepidoptera, Moths. Fauna Europaea version 1.3. 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yponomeutinae.|
|This article on a moth of the family Yponomeutidae is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|