Yin yang (disambiguation)
Yin and yang are concepts in Chinese philosophy, used to describe how opposite or contrary forces are actually complementary.
The yin and yang symbol, known as Taijitu, refers to a Chinese symbol for the concept of yin and yang.
Yin and yang, yin yang or yin-yang may also refer to:
- Yin-Yang (group), Russian-Ukrainian pop group
- Ying Yang Twins, Atlanta-based American hip hop duo
- Yin and Yang (Fish albums), two separate compilation albums by Fish co-released in 1995. They are a retrospective on Fish's four solo albums and four albums with Marillion
- Yin-Yang (album), third album released by Victor Wooten
- The Yin and the Yang, 2001 album of Wu-Tang Clan member Cappadonna
- Lil' Mo' Yin Yang, collaborative house-music act of producers and DJs Erick Morillo and Little Louie Vega
- Yin Yang fish, also called dead-and-alive fish, dish in Taiwanese cuisine
- Yin Yang Yo!, American-Canadian animated television series created by Bob Boyle II
- Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative, Japanese erotic game
- Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative 2, sequel to above
- Yin-Yang, fictional character, eleventh King of Xanth, able to create invokable spells in Magicians of Xanth from the Xanth series
- YY1 or Yin Yang 1, a transcriptional repressor protein in humans that is encoded by the YY1 gene
- The Yin and the Yang of Mr. Go, 1970 British film directed by Burgess Meredith
- Yang Yin (511–560), courtesy name Zhunyan nicknamed Qinwang, a high-level official of the Chinese dynasty Northern Qi
- Triple yin yang (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yin yang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.