Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage was an Indian TV serial. It premiered on 21 March 2017 on Sony TV and ended on 18 August 2017. The series was produced by Mumtaz Saba Productions in association with Ochre Moving Pictures.
|Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey|
|Genre||Indian Soap Opera |
|Created by||Ochre Moving Pictures|
|Written by||Saba Mumtaz, S. Manasvi|
|Directed by||Sisanda Henna|
|Creative director||Ashish Golwalkar|
|Starring||Eijaz Khan |
|Opening theme||Moh Moh Ke Dhaage|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||109|
|Executive producer||Stan Joseph|
|Running time||22 minutes (approx.)|
|Production company||Ochre Moving Pictures|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Original network||Sony TV|
|Original release||March 21 –|
August 18, 2017
The story is set in Gujarat. The plot centers around a mature village man Raidhan Raj Katara "Rajai" who is a single man and lives with his sisters Dhingly and Rami in the small village of Amboli. He is looking for a bride with the help of Dharmavidya "Aru" who works for a matrimonial website and is based in the city of Ahmedabad. Dharmavidya is a 21-year old ambitious girl who works hard, living with her parents and her elder sister Dharmi in their uncle's house. Raidhan Raj Katara is the village councillor (Mukhi ji), unwilling to marry someone at the age of 42. He agrees under Dhingly's(Mishri) influence because Dhingly is marrying a young Deep. Aru is hired to find a girl for Mukhi ji. The two get to know each other and are surprised by each other's behaviors as they break stereotypes.
At last Aru's sister, Dharmi, professes a willingness to marry Mukhi ji so she can start a new life after her first husband leaves her to marry a rich girl. On the wedding day, Mukhi ji's elder sister, Rami, encourages and helps Dharmi run away to prevent Mukhi ji from getting married. At the request of Dhingly and Aru's parents, Aru marries Mukhi ji. The story then revolves around the relationship that develops between Mukhi ji and Aru and how they become part of each other's lives and dreams.
- Eijaz Khan as Raidhan Raj Katara / Mukhi ji 
- Niyati Fatnani as Dharmavidya Raidhan Katara / Aru / Mukhiyani
- Rima Ramanuj as Mishri Raj Katara / Dhingli, Mukhi ji's younger sister
- Ananya Khare as Rami Ben, Mukhi ji's elder sister who plots to kill him
- Jia Mustafa as Dharmishta Nanavati / Dharmi
- Neha Narang as Rupa
- Benaf Dadachandji as Saanvi
- Muni Jha as Arundhati and Dharmishta's father
- Ani Sonpal as Savita Nanavati, Arundhati and Dharmishta's mother
- Mugdha Shah as Rasika, Arundhati's aunt / Kaki
- Kenny Desai as Arundhati's uncle / Kaka
- Shivam Agarwal as Kishan
- Manish Khanna as Lalji Bhai
- Akshita Mudgal as Rasika's daughter
- "'Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage' is an unlikely couple's beautiful story - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Sony launches Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage at 7pm prime time". www.bestmediaifo.com. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage to go off air; actor Eijaz Khan calls Mukhi one of his best roles ever | Bollywood Life". www.bollywoodlife.com. 11 August 2017. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- India, SET (21 March 2017). "Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey". Sony Entertainment Television India. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Eijaz Khan puts on 10 kg weight for new TV show Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage". The Indian Express. 21 March 2017.
- Razzaq, Sameena (24 March 2017). "Eijaz Khan goes rustic for Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage". The Asian Age. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "My eyes and facial contour had fleeting similarities to legendary actress Madhubala, says Niyati Fatnani". Latest Indian news, Top Breaking headlines, Today Headlines, Top Stories | Free Press Journal. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Niyati Fatnani: Acting was there in sub-conscious mind - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Niyati Fatnani draws inspiration from real life for her reel-life roles". Hindustan Times. 18 March 2017. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
Official Website to Watch ye Moh Moh Ke Dhaggey - SonyLIV