This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Yatindra Mishra (यतीन्द्र मिश्र) is an Indian poet, editor, music and cinema scholar.
|Native name||यतीन्द्र मिश्र|
|Born||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Vismaya Ka Bhakhan (history of arts)
Sur Ki Baradari
He has also written Girija (2001), Devpriya (2007) and Sur Ki Baradari (2009) about the life and work of thumri singer Girija Devi, dancer Sonal Mansingh and shehnai maestro Ustad Bismillah Khan. Vismaya Ka Bhakhan (2012) is an essay compilation on music and arts.
He has edited selections from the poetry of Ajneya-Jitna Tumhara Sach Hai (2011), prose of Ashok Vajpeyee Kis Bhugol Mein Kis Sapne Mein (2011) and Poetry Hum Apna Vasant Pahchante Hain (2014), Poetry of Gulzar Yaar Julaahe (2009). He has also presented a selection of Gulzar's film lyrics, Meelon Se Din (2010). He has also written a book about cinema's musical journey titled Humsafar (2013).
He has published a book on playback singer Lata Mangeshkar based on a series of interview spanning over a period of seven years titled Lata : Sur-Gatha (2016). He has also edited veteran Hindi literature Kunwar Narayan's works- Kunwar Narain : Samsaar & Upasthiti (2002), Kai Samayon Mein (2012) as well as on Dishaon Ka Khula Aakash (2012). His publication Bhairavi (2012) is a recreation of Kannada saiva poet Akka Mahadevi’s vacanas in Hindi.
He has edited arts and culture magazines 'Sahit' and ‘Thatee’. He is also an editor of Music Journal 'Swar Mudra', a magazine of Raza Foundation, New Delhi. He has compiled a special supplement about the music of Lata Mangeshkar for Tehelka Magazine in September, 2011 in connection with her 83rd birthday.
Yatindra has traveled to the United States of America, Britain, Mauritius and Abu Dhabi to participate in various cultural symposium. Article based on the life and music of the late shehnai maestro Ustad Bismillah Khan is included in the textbook for Std.X by NCERT, Delhi.
- 'Musical Intricacy of Paakeezah (Film)', Mahindra Sanatkada Lucknow Festival, 2015.
1. यतीन्द्र मिश्र / परिचय
2. Yatindra Mishra - Kavita Kosh
3. Yatindra Mishra - Facebook
4. AajTak - Yatindra Mishra and Lata Mangeshkar - Lata Sur Gatha
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (1997). Yadā-kadā (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Kitāba Ghara. OCLC 610280408.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2000). Ayodhyā tathā anya kavitāem̐ (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Kitāba Ghara. OCLC 44952283.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2005). Ḍyoṛhī para ālāpa (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Rājakamala Prakāśana. OCLC 646533715.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra; Sonal Mansingh (2007). Devapriyā : nr̥tyāṅganā Sonala Mānasiṃha se saṃvāda evaṃ nr̥tya-kalā para vicāra (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Vāṇī Prakāśana. OCLC 214280503.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2009). Sura kī bārādarī (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Yātrā Buksa: Penguin Books (Peṅguina Buksa). OCLC 749971245.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2012). Vismaya kā bakhāna : vibhinna kalā-rūpoṃ para nibandha (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Vāṇī Prakāśana. OCLC 806637807.
- Aśoka Vājapeyī (2011). Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra, ed. Kisa bhūgola meṃ kisa sapane meṃ: Aśoka Vājapeyī ke aba taka ke lekhana se gadya racanāoṃ kā cayana (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Vāṇī Prakāśana. OCLC 707606932.
- Gulazāra (2010). Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra, ed. Mīloṃ se dina- (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Rūpā eṇḍa Kaṃpanī. OCLC 693110850.
- Akkamahādēvi; Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2012). Bhairavī: Akka Mahādevī kī kavitāem̐ (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Vāṇī Prakāśana. OCLC 782174033.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2006). Girija: a journey through thumri. Translated by Madhu Bī Jośī. New Delhi: Rupa. OCLC 70063307.
- Yatindra Mishra (2006). A journey through Thumri. Calcutta: Rupa & Co: distributed by Soma Books Ltd. OCLC 852140265.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2013). Vibhāsa (in Hindi). Nayī Dillī: Vāṇī Prakāśana. OCLC 871787809.
- Yatīndra Mohana Pratāpa Miśra (2012). मीलों से दिन [Mīloṃ se dina--] (in Hindi). Translated by गुलज़ार. Gulazāra. Nayī Dillī: Rūpā. OCLC 1001857566.
- "Mahindra Sanatkada Lucknow Festival".
- Yatindra Mishra Pratilipi