Yard House is an American sports bar chain, with 80+ locations across the United States. Founded in 1996 in Long Beach, California by Steele Platt, Tom Yelenick, William Wollrab and Steve Reynolds, it now operates out of Orlando, Florida. Yard House was purchased by Darden Restaurants in 2012 for $585 million.
|Type||Wholly owned subsidiary|
Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Founder||Steele Platt, Steve Reynolds, Tom Yelenick, Bill Wollrab|
|Headquarters||Orlando, Florida, U.S.|
(pasta • salads • chicken • seafood), gluten sensitive menu
|Parent||Darden Restaurants, Inc.|
The restaurant offers a variety of food and focuses on fusion dishes. It also has a major focus on craft beer. Locations have over 100 beers on tap and offer tasting platters of different types of beers.
- "Steele Platt, founder and CEO of Yard House restaurants, no longer accepts being described as a risk taker". Palm Springs Life. September 30, 2011.
- "Site Map - Yard House Restaurant". Official Website. Retrieved 2022-04-10.
- Susan Bryant (2 September 2015). "Football is on at Yard House with new Weekend Lineup menu". southflorida.com. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Darden Restaurants – Acquisition Of Yard House Creates Long Term Potential". Seeking Alpha. 2012-07-13. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- Rick Munarriz (2015-09-16). "Olive Garden Is Repeating a Gluttonous Mistake". Fox Business. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Yard House Opening at Legacy Place in Dedham". Boston Restaurant Talk. 2010-02-24. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "How Darden Let Yard House Slip Through The Cracks In China". Seeking Alpha. 2017-06-13. Retrieved 2017-06-14.
- "Yard House Asia". Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- "Yard House marks opening of its first location 20 years ago in Long Beach". 4 December 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2018.