Khoein (Tati/Persian: خوئين) is a village in Ijrud-e Pain Rural District, Halab District, Ijrud County, Zanjan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 132, in 57 families. People of Khoein speak Tati language. Tati is old language of Aazerbaijan.
|Rural District||Ijrud-e Pain|
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
- Khvoin can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3071544" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- The Xo'ini dialect (2002), Professor Yarshater
- The Tati dialects in the Sociolinguistic Context of Northwestern Iran and Transcaucasia, Stilo, D. 1981: In: Iranian Studies 14.3/4, 137-187.
- A Grammar of Southern Tati Dialects, Professor Ehsan Yarshater, 1969
- Farhang-e Tāti (Tati Dictionary), Jahandoost Sabzalipour, Rasht: Farhang-e Iliya Press. Second. Edition in 2013
- Tati, W. B. Henning.
- Tats of Iran and Caucasus, Ali Abdoli, 2010.
- The Old Language of Azerbaijan [Zabān-e dīrīn-e Azarbāyǰān], Manuchehr Mortazavi.
|This Ijrud County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|