XQuery Update Facility
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It became a W3C Candidate Recommendation on 31 July 2009 and was finalised as Recommendation on 17 March 2011.
A version to work with XQuery 3.0 was drafted, but was never completed, and is archived as a W3C Working Group Note.
- BaseX - An open source XML Database and XQuery Processor; supported since Version 6.0
- DataDirect XQuery - a java-based commercial XQuery processor. Supported since Version 4.0
- EMC Documentum xDB - Native XML Database. XQuery Update Facility supported since Version 9.0
- eXist - The open source XML Database provide an extension to XQuery, which maps each of the XUpdate instructions to a corresponding XQuery expression
- MonetDB/XQuery - An open source XQuery processor on top of the MonetDB relational database system.
- PureXML PureXML - IBM DB2 offers XQuery Update Facility since Version 9.5.
- qizxopen XQuery engine.
- SaxonSA XSLT and XQuery Processor - by Michael Kay; Supported since Version 9.1, but only in the commercial version.
- XQilla - An open source (ASL2.0) XQuery processing library with support for the latest XQuery Update features. XQilla is written in C++ and includes a command line executable shell to execute queries against XML content stored on a local filesystem. This library is actively developed and part of a supported Oracle product, Berkeley DB XML.