The Wuling Binguo (Chinese: 五菱缤果), commonly mentioned in English sources as the Wuling Bingo, is a battery electric subcompact car (A0-class in China) manufactured by SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW) since 2023 under the Wuling brand.
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Platform||SGMW Global Small Electric Vehicle|
|Electric motor||30 kW (40 hp; 41 PS) or 50 kW (67 hp; 68 PS) permanent magnet|
|Electric range||203–410 km (126–255 mi)|
|Wheelbase||2,560 mm (100.8 in)|
|Length||3,950 mm (155.5 in)|
|Width||1,708 mm (67.2 in)|
|Height||1,580 mm (62.2 in)|
|Kerb weight||990–1,185 kg (2,183–2,612 lb)|
Following the Hongguang Mini EV electric microcar, Wuling expanded its range of city cars with a conventional 5-door hatchback called the Binguo.
The Binguo was created for the Chinese domestic market, as a response to other urban electric models. It features retro-inspired styling, distinguished by a round body with oval headlights and rear lamps. The body comes in four colors, three with a contrasting painted roof: white and black, green and black or pink and white, as well as fully black.
The passenger compartment features a similar round-oval design. The dashboard features two displays that function respectively as clocks and the central touch screen of the multimedia system.
The Binguo is available with two powertrain variants. The basic version develops 30 kW (40 hp; 41 PS), while the more powerful 50 kW (67 hp; 68 PS), although the top speed of both is limited to 100 km/h (62 mph). The manufacturer has also provided two available sets of batteries: the smaller 17.3 kWh allows the user to drive up to 203 km (126 mi) on a single charge according to the NEDC cycle, and the larger 31.9 kWh up to 333 km (207 mi).
- Rayanti, Dina. "Wuling Bingo Sudah Bisa Dipesan, Siapkan Duit Segini!". detikoto (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2023-11-25.
- 车轱辘 (2023-07-05). "新能源汽车转型东风下,比亚迪海鸥和五菱宾果逐渐得到市场认可" [With the transformation of new energy vehicles, BYD Seagull and Wuling Bingo are gradually gaining market recognition]. CarMeta (in Chinese (China)). Retrieved 2023-09-25.
- "China's Latest Electric City Car Has A Lot Of Tech And Even An Inflatable Mattress". Carscoops. February 27, 2023.
- "Wuling Bingo". Retrieved 2023-02-19.
- "Wuling Bingo Officially Unveiled In China, Will Launch At End Of March". 8 February 2023. Retrieved 2023-02-19.
- "Wuling Bingo EV City Car To Launch In March 2023 – BYD Seagull Rival". 26 January 2023. Retrieved 2023-02-19.
- "Another sub $15,000 EV hits the market with Wuling Bingo electric hatchback". 31 January 2023. Retrieved 2023-02-19.
- "【图】五菱缤果续航410km车型将9月25日上市_汽车之家" [Wuling Bingo's 410km range model will be launched on September 25]. www.autohome.com.cn. Retrieved 2023-09-25.