|Look up wither or withers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The withers is a part of the back of a horse, dog or other quadruped.
Withers or Wither may also refer to:
- Wither (EP), a 2009 EP by Dream Theater
- Withers Stakes, American horse-race
- Withers (law firm), founded 1896 in London, England
- Wither (film), a 2012 film
- Withers, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Wither, a mob and a boss of the game Minecraft
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Withers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.