Willis George Emerson
Willis George Emerson (1856–1918) was an American novelist, Chicago newspaperman, lawyer, politician, and promoter, who formed the North American Copper Company in Wyoming. He founded the town of Encampment, Wyoming.
- Winning Winds (1885)
- Grey Rocks: A tale of the Middle West (1894)
- Was It a Crime? "Coin at School" dissected (1900)
- Buell Hampton (1902)
- The Builders (1906)
- The Smoky God or a Voyage to the Inner World (1908)
- The Treasure of Hidden Valley (1915)
- A Vendetta of the Hills (1917)
- The Man who Discovered Himself (1919)
- Federal Writers' Project (1981). Wyoming: A Guide to Its History, Highways and People. US History Publishers. p. 258. ISBN 9781603540490.