|• Mayor||LAbg. Mario Wolfgang Mühlböck (SPÖ)|
|• Total||29.97 km2 (11.57 sq mi)|
|Elevation||270 m (890 ft)|
|• Density||200/km2 (510/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code||0 72 26|
Its slogan is "culture and life". There is the Wilhering Abbey, a Cistercian Abbey, and a Rococo church, and woods around. The Cisterican Abbey was established in the 1146 and was then rebuilt after it had been burnt down. It contains sketches and paintings by Austrian Baroque painters. The church has a Rococo interior which is one of the best examples of this style in Austria. 
Education and SchoolsEdit
Wilhering has an education and child care facility. There are three elementary schools in Dörnbach, Schönering and Wilhering, and a middle school until eighth grade. The Stifter High School is a private school in Wilhering. Wilhering has two kindergartens.
Wilhering has its own public transport, a bus company that covers the entire municipality called WILIA, founded 1930.
- "Dauersiedlungsraum der Gemeinden Politischen Bezirke und Bundesländer - Gebietsstand 1.1.2018". Statistics Austria. Retrieved 10 March 2019.
- "Einwohnerzahl 1.1.2018 nach Gemeinden mit Status, Gebietsstand 1.1.2018". Statistics Austria. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Planetware.com". Retrieved 23 January 2011.
- "Wilhering.at". Retrieved 22 January 2020.
- "Wilhering.at". Retrieved 20 January 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wilhering.|
|This Upper Austria location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|