See Neil Parsons, Botswana Cinema & Film Studies, 2004.
See Jean Olivier Tchouaffe, Passion of the Real: Cinematic versus Modernist Political Fictions in Cameroon, 2015.
Central African RepublicEdit
- Felix De Rooy (born 1952), poet, writer, dramatist, filmmaker, director and curator.
Democratic Republic of the CongoEdit
- Marie-Clémence Paes (born 1959) is a French-Malagasay film producer and director, known for her documentary collaborations with her husband Cesar Paes.
- Ifeanyi Onyeabor, Director
- Women's Cot (a.k.a Widow's Cot), (three awards at the 2006 AMAA)
- Sam Uche Anyemele (2006 AMAA for Best Upcoming Actor)
- Uju Okeke (2008 AMAA for Best Upcoming Actress for her role in Mission to Nowhere
- What's Within, 2015 film by Rukky Sanda
- The Boss is Mine, 2015 film
- The Guest, 2017 film starring Rita Dominic and Somkele Iyamah
- Superstar, film directed by Tony Abulu
- Heroes and Villains (film), starring Belindah Effah
- Alakada Reloaded, film by Toyin Abraham
- Roti (2017 film), by Kunle Afolayan
- The Bridge (2017 film), by Kunle Afolayan
- Omugwo, 2017 film by Kunle Afolayan
- The Tribunal, 2017 film by Kunle Afolayan
- Through Her Eyes (film), 2017 film by Nadine Ibrahim
- Hakkunde, 2017 film directed by Oluseyi Asurf
- The First Lady (film), film produced by Omoni Oboli
- FilmOne, a major film production and distribution outfit
- Mary Lazarus, actress
- Shuga (season 4)
- Shuga (season 6)
- 5ive (series), online series
- Lekki Wives, series
- Losing Control (series)
- Emem Inwang
Republic of the CongoEdit
São Tomé and PríncipeEdit
See Nolwenn Mingant; Cecilia Tirtaine, ed. (2017). "The Film Code 'will promote the development of the film industry and make Togolese cinema visible and competitive internationally: An interview with Komi Ati". Reconceptualising Film Policies. Taylor & Francis. pp. 316–. ISBN 978-1-351-74758-5.