"Walking Slow" is a song written and performed by American singer-songwriter Jackson Browne, released as the initial single from his 1974 classic album, Late for the Sky, however, the single failed to chart. It was also released as a promotional single in the United Kingdom.
|Single by Jackson Browne|
|from the album Late for the Sky|
|B-side||"Before the Deluge"|
|Length||2:59 7" version; 3:50 album version|
|Producer(s)||Jackson Browne, Al Schmitt|
|Jackson Browne singles chronology|
Stephen Holden, in his November 7, 1974, review of the Late for the Sky album, called the song "a crisp little rock song." Discussing the song in terms of the narrative progression of the album, Holden said the song celebrated "Browne's newfound domestic stability."
- "Jackson Browne – Chart history". Billboard. Retrieved October 10, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Whitburn, Joel. Billboard Hot 100 Charts – The Seventies. Wisconsin: Record Research, 1990.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 20, 2000. Retrieved July 30, 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Holden, Stephen. Rolling Stone, Review of Late for the Sky, November 7, 1974. Accessed July 29, 2012.
- "Late for the Sky – Jackson Browne | Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved October 10, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)