This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2022)
Mohammad Waliullah Khan Khaishgi is a retired Pakistani diplomat.
Khaishgi was born in Khurja, Uttar Pradesh, India, on 5 July 1957.
Khaishgi joined the Foreign Service of Pakistan and served in many senior positions. He has been the Ambassador of Pakistan to Egypt, Senegal, Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia. He also held the position of the Additional Foreign Secretary.
- ^ a b History of Services of Officers Holding Gazetted Appointments in the Civil Service of Pakistan, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and States and Frontier Regions Division. Manager of Publications, Government of Pakistan. 1964.
- ^ "502 plots given to officials in '88 at throwaway price". DAWN.COM. 2005-02-17. Retrieved 2020-08-20.
- ^ Anwar, Muhammad (2006-10-07). Stolen Stripes and Broken Medals: Autobiography of a Senior Naval Officer. AuthorHouse. ISBN 978-1-4259-0020-5.
- ^ Saudi Arabia: The Monthly Newsletter of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. Information Office, Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. 1990.
- ^ Clements, John (1979). Sri Lanka, the Commonwealth of Nations, a Directory of Governments. Political Research.
- ^ Pakistan Horizon. Pakistan Institute of International Affairs. 1985.