Voron (Ukrainian: Ворон; Russian: Ворон; Crimean Tatar: Voron) is a village in the Sudak Municipality of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, a territory recognized by a majority of countries as part of Ukraine and annexed by Russia as the Republic of Crimea.
View of Voron, with the Crimean Mountains in the background.
|Country||Disputed between Russia and Ukraine|
|• Total||0.25 km2 (0.10 sq mi)|
|Elevation||223 m (732 ft)|
|• Density||710/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+4 (MSK)|
|Area code||+380 6566|
- This place is located on the Crimean peninsula, most of which is the subject of a territorial dispute between Russia and Ukraine. According to the political division of Russia, there are federal subjects of the Russian Federation (the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol) located on the peninsula. According to the administrative-territorial division of Ukraine, there are the Ukrainian divisions (the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city with special status of Sevastopol) located on the peninsula.
- "Voron (Crimea region)". weather.in.ua. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Voron, Autonomous Republic of Crimea, City of Sudak". Regions of Ukraine and their Structure (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Retrieved 7 January 2014.[permanent dead link]
- Russian Federal State Statistics Service (2014). "Таблица 1.3. Численность населения Крымского федерального округа, городских округов, муниципальных районов, городских и сельских поселений" [Table 1.3. Population of Crimean Federal District, Its Urban Okrugs, Municipal Districts, Urban and Rural Settlements]. Федеральное статистическое наблюдение «Перепись населения в Крымском федеральном округе». ("Population Census in Crimean Federal District" Federal Statistical Examination) (in Russian). Federal State Statistics Service. Retrieved 4 January 2016.
- Media related to Voron at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Crimea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|