|Look up vinyl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vinyl may refer to:
- Phonograph record, commonly referred to as "vinyl" because they were made with PVC
- Vintage Vinyl, a record store
- Vinyl (Dramarama album), 1991
- Vinyl (William Michael Morgan album), 2016
- Vinyl (EP), by Dramarama
- Vinyl Solution, a record label
- Vinyl, a band from Marin County, California
- Vinyl_Cassette, a twitter page
- Vinyl Scratch, a background character in the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Vinyl (TV series), a 2016 American television series on HBO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vinyl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.