|VinFast LUX SA2.0|
|Assembly||Vietnam: Haiphong (VinFast Trading and Production LLC)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Mid-size luxury crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Related||BMW X5 (F15)|
|Engine||2.0 L BMW N20B20 I4-T (petrol)|
6.2 L GM LT1 V8 (petrol) (concept; LUX V8)
|Power output||170 kW (228 hp; 231 PS)|
|Transmission||8-speed ZF 8HP automatic|
|Wheelbase||2,933 mm (115.5 in)|
|Length||4,940 mm (194.5 in)|
|Width||1,960 mm (77.2 in)|
|Height||1,773 mm (69.8 in)|
The VinFast LUX SA2.0 was revealed at the 2018 Paris Motor Show alongside the VinFast LUX A2.0 sedan. It started in pilot production March 2019 with full production beginning in September 2019 at VinFast's Haiphong factory. The LUX SA2.0 was priced at VND1.415 billion (US$61,552) before the price change to VND2 billion ($86,956).
The LUX SA2.0 received a five-star rating from the ASEAN NCAP from a crash test in September 2019.
|Number of airbags||6|
|Adult Occupant Protection||33.45/36.00|
|Head Protection Technology||4.00/4.00|
|Child Occupant Protection||44.56/49.00|
|Effective Braking & Avoidance||8.00/8.00|
|Blind Spot Technology||-|
The LUX V8 is a limited edition variant of the LUX SA2.0. It is distinguished by a 6.2 liter V8 engine generating 455 hp (339 kW; 461 PS), torque of 624 N⋅m (460 lb⋅ft; 64 kg⋅m) with special interior and exterior trim. The engine is rumored a GM LS (LT1) V8. This model was presented at Geneva Motor Show 2019 through Magna Steyr.
The VinFast President is the finalized production variant of the LUX V8 concept  and a limited edition variant of the LUX SA2.0 produced since September 7, 2020. It is powered by a 6.2-litre V8, generating 455 hp (339 kW; 461 PS) and 624 N⋅m (460 lb⋅ft; 64 kg⋅m) of torque. The engine model has not been disclosed officially, however is it generally believed to be a GM LS V8. Some have suggested that it has been sourced from FCA, possibly a Chrysler 6.2 Hemi block without supercharger.
- VINFAST KÝ HỢP ĐỒNG SẢN XUẤT XE MẪU VỚI NHÀ THIẾT KẾ Ý, HỢP TÁC CÙNG BMW VG 19-01-2018
- VinFast LUX A2.0 sedan and LUX SA2.0 SUV debut in Paris - BMW-based models to go on sale in June 2019/
- Vinfast launches Lux A2.0 saloon and Lux AS2.0 SUV Hilton Holloway 2 October 2018
- Price of exact car Vinfast Lux SA2.0 March 25, 2021 | 09:36 PM GMT+7
- First batch of VinFast LUX SA 2.0 and LUX A2.0 ready for the road By Tay Lan - Jul 28, 2019 | 09:36 PM GMT+7
- VINFAST LUX SA2.0 – Aseancap
- "VINFAST LUX SA2.0". Aseancap. 2019-10-23. Retrieved 2020-06-30.
- "VinFast launches limited edition Lux SUV in Switzerland". 6 March 2019.
- "Vinfast Lux V8 Is A Posh 455HP Vietnamese SUV That Can Hit 186MPH". 5 March 2019.
- News Release - Geneva Motor Show: Magna Demonstrates Complete Vehicle Engineering Competence Magna 5 March 2019
- "Magna at the Geneva Motor Show". Magna. Retrieved 26 May 2019.
- Magna to show off its engineering skills PETE BIGELOW. Automotive News March 03, 2019 12:00 AM
- VnExpress. "VinFast President giá 4,6 tỷ đồng ra mắt khách Việt". vnexpress.net (in Vietnamese). Retrieved 2022-01-16.
- "VinFast President V8 SUV revealed". 7 August 2020.
- "New VinFast President 2021 detailed: Mean-mugging V8-powered SUV looks ready to attack Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and Mercedes-AMG GLC63 S".
- "DPG Media Privacy Gate".
- "Có nên mua VinFast President? Xe hạng sang ngang tầm Lexus LX570". 9 September 2020.
- "Vietnam automaker VinFast unveils $164k SUV to burnish brand".
- "VinFast Wants the World to Take It Seriously, Unveils $164,000 President Luxury SUV". 17 September 2020.
- "Vinfast Lux SA2.0 Sales of best-selling cars in Vietnam". xeoto.com.vn. Archived from the original on 2021-04-14. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- "Vinfast Lux SA2.0 Top 5 sales of popular SUV segment in 2020". Xeoto.com.vn. Vietnam. Retrieved 14 April 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to VinFast LUX SA2.0.|