|Look up viera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viera meaning may refer to: Absolute faith and unwavering belief in the Lord. It may also refer to a righteous one. In Africa it is a male name, usually associated with power, influence and prosperity.
- Viera (given name)
- A feminine name in Belarus, meaning "Faith"
- Possibly a variant spelling of Vieira; a common Galician surname.
- An Italian surname, mostly from the north of the country
- People with the surname
- José de Viera y Clavijo (1731–1813), Spanish historian
- Feliciano Viera (1872–1927), President of Uruguay (1915–1919)
- Helvecia Viera (1928–2009), Chilean actress and comedian
- Ricardo Viera (1945-2020), Cuban artist
- Sebastián Viera (born 1983), Uruguayan-born footballer
- Jonathan Viera (born 1989), Spanish footballer
- Gustavo Viera (Paraguayan footballer) (born 1995), Paraguayan football midfielder
- Gustavo Viera (Uruguayan footballer) (born 2000), Uruguayan football forward
- Santiago Viera (born 1998), Uruguayan footballer
- Tabaré Viera (born 1955), Uruguayan politician
- Viera (Final Fantasy), a race in the Ivalice universe in the Final Fantasy video games franchise