Vibeke Falk (née Mowinckel; 27 September 1918 – 9 October 2011) was a Norwegian actress.
Portrait by Ernest Rude, c. 1940
|Born||27 September 1918|
|Died||9 October 2011(aged 93)|
Falk made her stage debut at Søilen Teater in 1938, and film debut in Gjest Baardsen in 1939. During the period 1939-42, she was employed at the Nationaltheatret in Oslo and at Trøndelag Teater in Trondheim in 1952-53 and again in 1958-60. In the period 1960-68 she was at the Den Nationale Scene in Bergen and after that freelance. She was featured in the role of Anna Reinche in the Norwegian film classic Gjest Baardsen from 1939 directed by Tancred Ibsen. In the 1940s she participated in the Swedish films Nygifta (1941), Klockan på Rönneberga (1944), Bröder emellan (1946) and Singoalla (1949).
- Lyche, Lise. "Lauritz Falk". In Helle, Knut (ed.). Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "Lauritz Falk 1909-1990". Svensk Filmdatabas. Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- Godal, Anne Marit (ed.). "Vibeke Falk". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Norsk nettleksikon. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "Gjest Baardsen - spillefilm". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- "Klockan på Rönneberga (1944)". Svensk Filmdatabas. Retrieved January 1, 2020.
|This article about a Norwegian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|