Veramark Technologies, Inc. provides services and software for Telecom Expense Management and call accounting. The company "specializes in controlling telecom expenses by managing a company's voice, data, and wireless services through a combination of auditing, consulting and software".
|Traded as||OTCQB: VERA|
|Industry||Software and managed services for Telecom Expense Management|
|Founder||Albert J. Montevecchio|
|Headquarters||Henrietta, New York|
|United States, Canada|
|Tony Mazzullo, President and CEO|
|Products||VeraSMART Telecom Expense Management Suite|
VeraSMART Call Accounting Software
|Services||Managed and professional Telecom Expense Management services|
|Revenue||US$13.165 million (2010)|
|US$0.561 million (2010)|
|US$0.611 million (2010)|
|Total assets||US$12.873 million (2010)|
|Total equity||US$0.442 million (2010)|
Number of employees
Veramark, originally known as MOSCOM Corporation, was founded in 1983. Veramark is a publicly traded company under the stock symbol VERA.PK.
In 2001, the company sold all the rights for the VeraBill product line, a mediation, provisioning and billing solution for wireline and wireless mid-size carriers, to Mind CTI Ltd. for US$ $1 million.
The company acquired the enterprise TEM and consulting businesses of Source Loop LLC, a Georgia-based telecom service provider, in June 2010. In September 2010, the company moved into 23,000 feet of new office space at Eagle's Landing Business Park in Henrietta, New York.
In a September 2010 State of the Industry Report published by AOTMP, Veramark was ranked among the top 25 suppliers of TEM and Wireless Mobility Management solutions.
|Albert J. Montevecchio||January 1983 – July 1997|
|David G. Mazzella, Jr.||July 1997 – December 2007|
|Anthony C. Mazzullo||January 2008 – present|
Products and servicesEdit
- Veramark TEM services include licensed software deployments, hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) agreements, and fully managed services.
- The VeraSMART Telecom Expense Management software suite includes capabilities for managing contracts and sourcing, ordering and provisioning, invoices and disputes, inventory, usage, and process automation.
- VeraSMART eCAS Call Accounting Software has been rated compliant with Release 6 of the Avaya Communication Server IP PBX
- Veramark Technologies, Incorporated (2010-03-29), FORM 10-K for the Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2010, Washington, D.C.: U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, File 000-13898, film 11717850, retrieved 2011-03-30
- "Veramark Technologies". New York Times/Business/Companies. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, "Veramark Stresses Software Innovation", July 5, 2008
- MOSCOM Corporation (1995-03-29). "Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 1994". Washington, D.C.: Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
MOSCOM was incorporated in New York in January 1983 and reincorporated in Delaware in 1984.
- Rochester Business Journal, "Veramark Buys Expense Management Firm", June 18, 2010
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, "Eagle's Landing Office Building Adds Two Major Tenants", September 25, 2010
- "AOTMP State of Industry Report Reveals Top 25 TEM/WMM Suppliers for 2010 as Ranked by Customers". PR Newswire. 2010-09-30. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "Veramark Technologies In (VERA:OTC BB)". Bloomberg Businessweek/Information Technology Sector/Software Industry. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "Veramark Solution Now Rated Avaya Compliant". International Business Times Online. 2010-08-10. Retrieved 2010-10-15.