|Look up ventilation or ventilate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ventilation may refer to:
- Ventilation (physiology), the movement of air between the environment and the lungs via inhalation and exhalation
- Ventilation (architecture), the process of "changing" or replacing air in any space to provide high indoor air quality
- Ventilation (firefighting), the expulsion of heat and smoke from a fire building
- Ventilation (mining), flow of air to the underground workings of a mine of sufficient volume to dilute and remove noxious gases
- HVAC, the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort
- Mechanical fan
- Vent (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ventilation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.