|Look up Utah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Utah is a state in the United States.
Utah may also refer to:
- Utah (film), a 1945 film
- Utah, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Utah, Indiana, a community in Indiana, United States
- Utah, New South Wales, a parish in Australia
- USS Utah (BB-31), an American battleship
- Utah County, Utah
- University of Utah, a public university in Utah
- Utah Utes, the above school's athletic program
People with the nameEdit
- Utah Phillips (1935–2008), American labor activist and singer
- Utah Beach, code name for landing beach in Operation Overlord
- Utah Lake
- Utah State University
- Utah War, conflict between Mormons and United States
- Utah v. Evans, 2002 U.S. Supreme Court case on the use of statistical techniques in the census
- All pages with titles beginning with Utah
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Utah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.