- Hi, T ConX, Welcome to Wikipedia!
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Maintenance or the Task Center for further information.)
Help counter systemic bias by creating new articles on important women.
Help improve popular pages, especially those of low quality.
I hope you like this place--I sure do--and want to stay. If you need help on how to title new articles check out Wikipedia:Naming conventions, and for help on formatting the pages visit the manual of style. If you need help look at Wikipedia:Help and The FAQ , plus if you can't find your answer there, check The Village pump (for Wikipedia related questions) or The Reference Desk (for general questions)! There's still more help at the Tutorial and Policy Library. Plus, don't forget to visit the Community Portal. And if you have any more questions after that, feel free to post them on My User talk Page.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the 'pedia!
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- If you want to play around with your new Wiki skills the Sandbox is for you.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- You may want to add yourself to the New User Log
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Happy Wiki-ing. -- John Fader 18:43, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Not to sound mean...Edit
But I'am hardly a n00b here. I'll admit my contributions are a little small, and my User page smaller.
Thanks for the info though. I haven't completely figured this out, so I'm really more of a semi-n00b in a sence.
- It's all the more of a shame that you've been here so long, contributed quite a bit, and no-one has had the courtesy to say "hi" to you. -- John Fader (talk · contribs) 17:54, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Hi there! I'd like to invite you to explore Wikimedia Canada, and create a list of people interested in forming a local chapter for our nation. A local chapter will help promote and improve the organization, within our great nation. We'd also like to encourage everyone to suggest projects for our national chapter to participate in. Hope to see you there!--DarkEvil 17:11, 20 January 2006 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your edit. You should be aware that you may have heard an edited audio file of the Just for Laughs appearance. He does indeed mention priceline.com and his stage appearances. Let me know if you would like to see the unedited video. :) RadioKirk talk to me 01:48, 13 February 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry about the edit. I was listening to the (editted) audio while reading the article, and noticed it didn't have the Priceline bit. I thought it was some sneaky vandelism. Terribly sorry... T ConX 01:57, 13 February 2006 (UTC)
- 'salright. The edited audio file was also the first I had heard of the appearance, and I went searching for other versions when I noticed the missing music. That was when I put in the full quote. I've added a note to the talk page since I neglected to note the source for the full bit (my bad!). Thanks for writing back! RadioKirk talk to me 02:03, 13 February 2006 (UTC)
- Heh, it can catch someone by surprise, definitely... I think that's the funniest thing in the whole bit, how willing Shatner is to lampoon himself. -Kasreyn 05:34, 13 February 2006 (UTC)
- And, with that, you've nailed it. William Shatner has become a parody of William Shatner. Intentionally. And, he's having the time of his life! :D RadioKirk talk to me 05:42, 13 February 2006 (UTC)
I've responded to your observation about Canada and The Turner Diaries. See the talk page. In short, it turns out you are correct. - Thanks, Hoshie | 07:07, 3 March 2006 (UTC)