Update Funeral Poland PresidentsEdit
Update Funeral to Poland from england. After Prime mister Poland told that remain Three presidents, they are remains to Poland and buried at Temple of Divine Providence Four days ago. Władysław Raczkiewicz, August Zaleski and Stanisław Ostrowski from Britain’s Newark cemetery. https://apnews.com/article/europe-poland-england-warsaw-andrzej-duda-e56fefc74fe6b69e78f0757cba1045f8 https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/welcome-back-remains-of-three-government-in-exile-presidents-make-historic-return-to-poland-34330 Ryan Pikachu (talk) 18:49, 16 November 2022 (UTC)
What about update Newark-on-Trent 21th century? because in 1993, first prime misister returned to poland and then 2022, three presidents returned to poland. Ryan Pikachu (talk) 17:00, 18 November 2022 (UTC)
- @Ryan Pikachu: The second news article just says Władysław Sikorski was repatriated in 1993 but not that it was to this cemetery. The AP source doesn't mention him at all. The others are not mentioned in the Newark article, so I don't think it needs updating. Regards SoWhy 13:24, 19 November 2022 (UTC)
Books & Bytes – Issue 53Edit
Sent by MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of The Wikipedia Library team --11:19, 17 November 2022 (UTC)
why u delete my pageEdit
- @Ruganyira: Actually, neither. I deleted a version of the page in 2008 (14 years ago). Your version of the page was deleted by Eddie891 (talk · contribs) after the discussion at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/DJ Pro. You need to contact this admin but first you should address the reasons mentioned for deletion, i.e. the lack of notability of this artist. See Wikipedia:Why was the page I created deleted?#What you can do about it for more details. Regards SoWhy 13:22, 27 November 2022 (UTC)
ArbCom 2022 Elections voter messageEdit
News and updates for administrators from the past month (November 2022).
- Consensus has been found in an RfC to automatically place RfAs on hold after one week.
- The article creation at scale RfC has been closed.
- An RfC on the banners for the December 2022 fundraising campaign has been closed.
- A new preference named "Enable limited width mode" has been added to the Vector 2022 skin. The preference is also shown as a toggle on every page if your monitor is 1600 pixels or wider. When disabled it removes the whitespace added by Vector 2022 on the left and right of the page content. Disabling this preference has the same effect as enabling the wide-vector-2022 gadget. (T319449)
- Eligible users are invited to vote on candidates for the Arbitration Committee until 23:59 December 12, 2022 (UTC). Candidate statements can be seen here.
- The proposed decision for the 2021-22 review of the discretionary sanctions system is open.
- The arbitration case Reversal and reinstatement of Athaenara's block has been closed.
- The arbitration case Stephen has been opened and the proposed decision is expected 1 December 2022.
- A motion has modified the procedures for contacting an admin facing Level 2 desysop.
- Tech tip: A single IPv6 connection usually has access to a "subnet" of 18 quintillion IPs. Add
/64to the end of an IP in Special:Contributions to see all of a subnet's edits, and consider blocking the whole subnet rather than an IP that may change within a minute.