- The infobox occurs first when you are editing but not when you are reading the page. At least the relevant part of the infobox appears after the Description section.
- I started reading the Description, correctly guessed what GRT meant but had no real idea about the others and could not see them. Hence I found out what they mean and added them. It was only when I returned to reading that I say them in the infobox. As we are writing for our reader rather than ourselves I decided it was best to leave my additions
- Also I see that you have chosen to hide the terms leaving just the abbreviations showing. Why have you done that?
- The standard in English is, the first term an abbreviation is used, to use the full name name followed by the abbreviation in brackets; which is what I did. What you have done means that the reader had to click the link (or at least hover over it) rather than just reading the page.
- I've hidden the terms because when talking about ships, the initialims are used, rather that what the term actually means. I'm happy for this to be discussed by a wider audience though. WT:SHIPS would be a good place to raise this for feedback from a number of editors. Mjroots (talk) 13:33, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
Issues on Template:Groundbreaking destroyers pageEdit
A barnstar for you!Edit
|The Technical Barnstar|
|Hey chat on my page how do you create articles Kelenna (talk) 17:32, 11 August 2012 (UTC)|
A barnstar for you!Edit
|The Writer's Barnstar|
|Hey could I edit articles or add on to it. If you do, send me back a message what the article is. Kelenna (talk) 23:33, 20 August 2012 (UTC)|
Active or inactive account?Edit
It appears that this is not an active account (red-link) but when I look at the edits you've made (Special:Contributions/FerdinandFrog), it seems like you've been editing away. Did you recently deactivate this account? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 12:57, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- You can respond here. I have no idea why you think my account is deactivated, creating an account does not create a user page. Both a user page and a user talk page have to be created separately and the user talk page is, by a long way, the more important of the two. FerdinandFrog (talk) 08:32, 26 July 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:37, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of United Kingdom general election, October 1974 (Scotland)Edit
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged United Kingdom general election, October 1974 (Scotland) for deletion in response to your request.
If you didn't intend to make such a request and don't want the article to be deleted, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!Edit
ArbCom 2017 election voter messageEdit
Hi, Just wanted to say many thanks for noticing that someone had changed the Bromley article - I was obviously under the assumption you and others had changed it but looknig through the history this wasn't the case, Many thanks and Happy editing :) –Davey2010Talk 12:42, 8 June 2018 (UTC)