- Here are some extra tips to help you get around Wikipedia:
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- If you want to play around with your new Wiki skills, try the Sandbox.
- Click on the Edit button on a page, and look at how other editors did what they did.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too. Always sign comments on Talk pages, never sign Articles.
- You might want to add yourself to the New User Log
- If your first language isn't English, try Wikipedia:Contributing to articles outside your native language
Mel Etitis (Μελ Ετητης) 15:21, 23 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Typically, you do not want to add an asterisk ("*") disambiguator when adding an item to a category. That means that when deciding where to place this on the category page, one should ignore the name of the article and place it before everything else. Typically you do this only when the article has exactly the same scope as the category: for example, putting the article History of France in Category:French history. -- Jmabel | Talk 18:47, Mar 23, 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for the corrections.Akzennay 13:33, 15 Apr 2005 (UTC)
You have been blocked from editing because of this edit, which is blatant vandalism!
RickK 11:24, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
[Himself! (talk • contribs)]
I did never seen that link.Akzennay 11:26, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC) Is it a jock ? nice :) .Akzennay 11:27, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Apologies, Akzennay. You did not perform any vandalism. That message was left by User:Himself!, who was impersonating User:RickK and who left that message on many people's talk page. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks! — Knowledge Seeker দ 17:56, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Moroccans on WikipediaEdit
Hi Akzennay. Are you a Moroccan? I am editing a List of Moroccan Wikipedians. If yes, than you'll be added to that list. Do you know any other Moroccans?. Svest 13:16, Apr 20, 2005 (UTC)
Yes, i'm a Moroccan, but I don't know any other Moroccan here. sorry.Akzennay 11:44, 21 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Azul, Akzennay. If you say "I don't speak any good language", do you mean that you don't speak Tarifit well or that you don't consider Tarifit to be a good language? — mark ✎ 20:09, 1 October 2005 (UTC)
Call for Wikipedians in Residence in AfricaEdit
I hope you are well and thriving!! WikiAfrica has just put out a call for two Wikipedians in Residence. One in Cape Town at WikiAfrica, at the Africa Centre; and the other for WikiAfrica Cameroon in Douala, at doual’art. If you are interested, please contact either Marilyn [marilyn.doualabell doualart.org] for the WikiAfrica Cameroon call or Isla [islahf africacentre.net] for the WikiAfrica position in Cape Town.
If you are not interested in applying, I would be very grateful if you could spread this call far and wide among your networks to ensure that both projects get excellent candidates. Here is the link for the information page: http://www.wikiafrica.net/two-wikipedians-in-residence-for-africa/
Best regards, Islahaddow
(This message was sent using Lucia Bot at 22:14, 16 November 2012 (UTC))