|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
|This page is not a sandbox.|
|Look up User:Sun Sunris, User Sun Sunris, Sun_Sunris, or Sun Sunris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
En-us-Deoxyribonucleic_acid.ogg (Ogg Vorbis sound file, length 3.1 s, 125 kbps)
(Reusing this file)
Task Force AlphaEdit
I may soon create a task force for WikiProject History, but it does not exist yet, so do NOT call it a real task force yet. It will be called Task Force Alpha, and aims to recreate a stage I like to call Wikipedia Alpha, or 2001 Wikipedia. I have an 8-paged book (not published and called the ‘Wikipedia Alpha Book of Task Force Alpha), with copied and pasted text from edit histories of old articles with early saved edits such as the edit on UuU, found .
If you edit an audio file’s page, (for example, the page called File:Minecraft.ogg,) it will most likely say ‘Please Upload A Photo To Enable Editing.’ There is also no edit history (unless I’m in it).
1. When this happens, simply right-click (or hold down on mobile) on the edit button.
2. In the menu, there should be an option to open in new tab.
3. In the new tab, simply reload the page, scroll down, and, below the blank edit box, press publish changes. This will take you back to the top.
4. Just scroll down and press publish changes once again. Now you are back in the original page.
5. Close out the new tab and in the old tab you must simply reload the page.
6. Now you can edit the audio file’s page!
(This will not work for all 56,138,546 pages on Wikipedia; it will only work on audio file pages.)