Joined 30 July 2016
I like (fast) trains and architecture. I am interested in certain technical matters.
Pages I createdEdit
- Introduction to Electrodynamics
- Draft: Generation Z in the United States
- Infrastructure policy of Donald Trump
- List of textbooks on classical and quantum mechanics
Pages I edited a lotEdit
- J. B. Pritzker, the Chicago 'L', and the 7000-series rail cars
- Herbert Callen
- List of textbooks in thermodynamics and statistical mechanics
- Robert Wald and General Relativity (book)
- The Large Scale Structure of Space-Time
- List of contributors to general relativity
- Classical Electrodynamics (book)
- Classical Mechanics (Goldstein book)
- Generation Z, Millennials, and Draft: Generation Alpha
- Hayley Westenra
- Chokecherry and Sierra Madre Wind Energy Project
- Online dating
|“||If you don't talk the way they understand, you'll not become their friend.||”|
|— Cédric Villani.|
|“||Rise above oneself and grasp the world.||”|
|— Attributed to Archimedes|
|“||I don't try to do very much that is obviously flashy. I try to focus on the fundamentals of the material. I very much enjoy trying to get a complete grasp of the subject I'm trying to teach so that I can present it in a clear, consistent and thorough way.||”|
|— Robert M. Wald|
Gymnopédies No.1 by Erick Satie.
Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy.
Grande valse brillante in E-flat major, Op. 18, by Frédéric Chopin.