I first visited my page at 13:25, 14 Apr 2005 (UTC)
My name is Randolph Finder and I'm an alumnus of Carnegie Mellon University with a B.S. in Mathematics (Graduated 1990). Since graduation, I've been working in the Computer science field in the Washington, D.C. area.
I'm an Alumnus of Kappa chapter of Alpha Phi Omega and do work on maintaining that page, the List of notable Alpha Phi Omega members and ones related to it. I keep track of changes to pages that link to the Alpha Phi Omega page by periodically copying the contents of the Alpha Phi Omega Special:Whatlinkshere/Alpha Phi Omega to my local page User:Naraht/ΑΦΩreferences. I also keep a page at User:Naraht/AWB for loading to AWB.
Suggestions on what to add to my user page are welcome.
Pages created by Naraht
- Wikipedia:Tools/Navigation popups quite a bit as they are useful for reversion
- Special:LinkSearch as an external links search is useful.
- Edward's Find link tool http://edwardbetts.com/find_link to find pages not linked.
- Google books replacement https://alyw234237.github.io/wiki-doi-gbooks-citation-maker/
Google books reftool http://reftag.appspot.com/
- Template Check https://tools.wmflabs.org/templatetransclusioncheck/index.php?lang=en
- Quarry for direct database access https://quarry.wmflabs.org/
- DISPLAYTITLE fixes needed fix
- Changes to Fraternities/Sororites at 
|96,796+||This user has made more than 96,796 contributions to Wikipedia.|
|This user scored 105 on the Wikipediholic test (revision 1020551476).|
|This user has pending changes reviewer rights on the English Wikipedia. (verify)|
|This user checks Wikipedia.|
|This user has been identified as an Awesome Wikipedian and was awarded his own day.|
|This user has been editing Wikipedia for more than ten years.|
|The Original Barnstar|
|For your wonderful work in updating infoboxes. Magioladitis (talk) 17:18, 16 February 2017 (UTC)|
|The Fraternity/Sorority Barnstar|
|I think I saw your name in the history of almost every related article. I think you've earned it! Dolotta (talk) 02:12, 25 June 2018 (UTC)|