To leave me a message, please visit my talk page.
Hello, I am Jonathan E. Hochman, a computer scientist by training, and an Internet marketing and technology consultant by profession. As of 2019, much of my time is occupied consulting for clients and law firms involved in litigation. Due my work, I avoid editing related topics. On Wikipedia people often call me Jehochman, or Jeh, but I don't mind if you use my real name. I help start these businesses:
About Jonathan E. Hochman
- Yale University undergraduate and graduate degrees in computer science.
- Jehochman at: Commons | Meta | Wikinews | Wiktionary
- Alternate account for testing or public terminals, or when I lock myself out: User:Jehochman2.
- I'm a "he" but you can also use "they" if you don't remember. If I screw up your pronoun, feel free to correct it on the spot or let me know.
- Any information, retained long enough, eventually leaks.
- Autocorrect is a pubic menace.
Articles and pages to work on
- Russian submarine K-152 Nerpa
- German submarine U-853
- 2009 influenza pandemic
- USS Eagle 56 (PE-56)
- Gamma-ray burst progenitors
- Solar storm of 1859
- German submarine U-505
- German submarine U-550
- USS S-51 (SS-162)
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at