- Currently an engineer at Formlabs.
- Formerly Director of Technology at Lantos Technologies.
- Formerly an R&D engineer at Brontes Technologies/3M.
- MS in mechanical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute focusing on computational mechanics and parallel computing with MPI.
- Formerly a software engineer specializing in computer graphics, particularly volume rendering of fluorescence microscopy imagery.
- BS in computer science from Harvey Mudd College.
Lists of pagesEdit
- From Jorge Cauz - the president of the Britannica corporation :
- Wikipedia is to Britannica as "american Idol" is to the Julliard School.
- And, in response, from Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia) :
- Wikipedia is to Britannica as rock and roll is to easy listening. It may not be as smooth but it scares the parents and is a lot smarter in the end.