Good day to thee, stranger. Allow me to introduce myself; perhaps an introduction would add credibility to my words and edits. I was born in 1988 in Moscow, Russia. Currently, I am a second-year undergraduate student at the University of Oxford, reading for a B.A. in Russian (the course is heavily biased toward the study of literature, and I hope in due time to do some major editing in articles concerning Russian writers). My other interests include linguistics, history, and philosophy. You can contact me on my Talk page; I will reply to you on your talk page to make sure you read my answer.
While I realise that Userboxes may seem very disruptive to some, I consider them an excellent way of quickly relaying information about me to the visitors of the page and also kind of fun. Obviously, I try not to litter the page with such userboxes as can be considered completely unnecessary, although they do slip through occasionally. Please forgive me for this. Also, it just saves me time writing about myself...
Grammar and stuff...
(or as soon as I have time, which might in fact happen to be not very soon at all)
- Ivan Turgenev – add infobox, check facts, rewrite some bits (biography in particular. add superfluous man?)
- Home of the Gentry – model on Pride and Prejudice, or similar;
add infobox. Title?
- Rudin – analysis etc. Suggest for evaluation.
- On the Eve – everything.
- Fathers and Sons – infobox; synopsis?
- Oblomov – infobox, plot.
- Superfluous man – expand.
- Mikhail Zoshchenko – write a new one. Major project.
- Caesura – see if it can be made clearer
- Antiokh Kantemir – expand.
- Satire – expand.
- The Mauritius Command – edit heavily, it largely sucks.
- Black Caps cricketers are mostly a complete mess.
What have I
Hardly relevant at all
In addition to various minor edits (if not actually m), I contributed fairly significantly to the following pages:
- Rudin – wrote the whole article, B-class.
- Conversations on the Plurality of Worlds – a stub.
- The Fatal Eggs
|WikiProject Novels • (inc. novellas, novelettes & short stories)|
Announcements and open tasks
→ Please help with tagging articles!
- Critique (Featured article): 33 achieved
- Novels WikiProject Peer reviews: • Sector General • Petals of Blood • Flowers for Algernon
- Improve: Oberon Old and New • The Age of Reason • Furies of Calderon • Wolf Brother • The Monk • The English Patient • Bones of the Moon
- Create: To the Vanishing Point • Spoilt City
- Recently a new worklist had been created and quietly arrived, the Cleanup listing which gives a fairly comprehensive hit list of "novels" related articles that have been tagged for something or other.
- Since then a new Article alerts listing has also been added of more topic and "urgent" items worthy of our attention.