University of Illinois Press
The University of Illinois Press (UIP) is an American university press and is part of the University of Illinois system. Founded in 1918, the press publishes some 120 new books each year, plus 33 scholarly journals, and several electronic projects. Strengths include ethnic and multicultural studies, Lincoln and Illinois history, and the large and diverse series Music in American Life.
|Parent company||University of Illinois|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Champaign, Illinois|
|Distribution||Chicago Distribution Center (US)|
Combined Academic Publishers (EMEA)
Scholarly Book Services (Canada)
Footprint Books (Australia)
|Publication types||Books, journals|
- "Publishers served by the Chicago Distribution Center". University of Chicago Press. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "UI Press | International Sales Representation". Retrieved 2017-12-02.
- "University of Illinois Press on JSTOR". www.jstor.org. Retrieved 2020-06-17.
- Jason Boog (3 June 2009). "Illinois UP Receives Lifetime Achievement Award". Mediabistro.com. Archived from the original on 5 September 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2010.
- see the full Journals list, as published in the University of Illinois Press website