United States House Education Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
The House Subcommittee on Workforce Protections is a standing subcommittee within the United States House Committee on Education and Labor.
The Subcommittee's jurisdiction includes:
- Wages and hours of workers, including but not limited to the Davis-Bacon Act, the Walsh-Healey Act, the Service Contract Act, and the Fair Labor Standards Act
- workers’ compensation, including but not limited to the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act, the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, and the Black Lung Benefits Act
- the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act
- the Family and Medical Leave Act
- the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- the Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988
- trade, international labor rights, and immigration issues as they affect employers and workers; and workers’ safety and health, including but not limited to occupational safety and health, mine safety and health, and migrant and agricultural worker safety and health.
Members, 116th CongressEdit
Historical membership rostersEdit
|This United States Congress–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|