Lahja Tuulikki Ukkola (née Parviainen; 28 November 1943 – 28 May 2019) was a Finnish politician and journalist. Born in Taivalkoski, she began working for the newspaper Kaleva in 1962. As a member of the Liberal People's Party, she served as an MP for the Oulu constituency from 1991 to 1995. She was also the leader of the party between 1993 and 1995. Following the 2007 national parliamentary election, Ukkola was again elected as an MP for Oulu, this time for the National Coalition Party, serving until 2011.
- "Ukkola, Lahja Tuulikki" (in Finnish). Porvarillisen Työn Arkisto. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- Gråsten, Hanna (30 May 2019). "Entinen kansanedustaja Tuulikki Ukkola on kuollut". Iltalehti (in Finnish). Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- "Tuulikki Ukkola" (in Finnish). Parliament of Finland. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- "Entinen kansanedustaja Tuulikki Ukkola on kuollut – tytär Sanna Ukkola sai suruviestin Roomaan: "Kukaan ei osannut aavistaa"". Ilta-Sanomat (in Finnish). 30 May 2019. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tuulikki Ukkola.|
- Official website (in Finnish)
|This article about a Finnish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|