|Look up turnstile or turn-stile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A turnstile is a pedestrian gate.
Turnstile may also refer to:
- Turnstile (symbol), symbol used in mathematics, logic, and computer science
- Turnstiles (album), a 1976 studio album by Billy Joel
- Turnstile antenna, set of two dipole antennas
- Optical turnstile, physical security device
- TURNSTILE, a codename for the UK's Central Government War Headquarters
- Turnstile (band), a hardcore punk band
- The Turnstile, a 1912 novel by A. E. W. Mason
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turnstile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.