Triangle Arts Trust
The Triangle Network (formally known as the Triangle Arts Trust) is an international arts organization that brings together artists from different countries to explore new ideas and expand the boundaries of their practice. Triangle was initiated through a series of artists' workshops providing an uninterrupted period of two weeks where 20–25 artists from diverse cultural backgrounds engage with each other, to explore new ideas and expand the boundaries of their practice. Now the Triangle Network coalesces grassroots arts organisations around the world (many of which were initiated as workshops while others grew independently), so that artists' mobility, international cultural exchange and capacity building objectives can be shared.
The Triangle Network is registered as a charitable organization in the UK.
The Triangle Network was established in 1982 by Robert Loder and Anthony Caro, and is organised as a network of artists, visual art organisations, and artists-led workshops. It currently is active in over 30 countries. Each centre within the Network is independent and set up to respond to local needs. The object of the workshops is "to counterbalance the tendency of the Western art world to put the emphasis on the object and its marketing rather than on the creative process itself". 
David Elliott was appointed to chair the board, succeeding Robert Loder who retired in 2009. Loder remained a trustee of the organization until 2012.
Organisations and Workshops associated with the Triangle NetworkEdit
- Braziers workshop, UK
- The Cornelius Arts Foundation, France
- Cyfuniad workshop, UK
- Gasworks Gallery, UK
- HANGAR, Portugal
- Pamoja workshop, UK
- Shave workshop, UK
- Northings, Tanera Mor, Scotland
- Triangle Barcelona workshop, Spain
- Triangle France, France
- Al Mahatta, Palestine
- Batroun Projects, Lebanon
- Wasla Workshop, Egypt
- Open Studio Project Cairo, Egypt
- Rybon Art Center, Tehran, Iran
- 32° East, Uganda
- ABRO International Workshop, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Aftershave workshop, Nigeria
- Bag Factory, Johannesburg
- Batapata workshop, Zimbabwe
- Greatmore Studios, Cape Town
- Kuona Trust & Wasanii workshop, Kenya
- Mbile/Insaka workshops, Zambia
- Ngoma workshop, Uganda
- Njelele, Zimbabwe
- Pachipamwe workshop, Zimbabwe
- Partage, Mauritius
- Rafiki workshop, Tanzania
- Rockston Studios, Zambia
- Tenq workshop, Senegal
- Thapong workshop, Botswana
- Thupelo workshop, Cape Town and Johannesburg
- Tulipamwe workshop, Namibia
- Ujamaa workshop, Mozambique
Asia and AustraliaEdit
- 112A residency, China
- Britto Arts Trust, Bangladesh
- Burragorang workshop, Australia
- Cona Foundation, India
- Flats workshop, Australia
- Hong Kong International Artists' Workshop
- KHOJ, India
- Kimberley workshop, Australia
- Lijiang workshop, China
- No.1 Shanthi Road, India
- Organhaus, China
- Sutra workshop & residency, Nepal
- Theertha, Sri Lanka
- Upriver Loft residency, China
- Vasl workshop & residency, Pakistan
- Village workshop, Rajasthan
- Triangle NYC, New York City
- CCA (Caribbean Contemporary Arts), Trinidad
- Big River workshop, Trinidad
- Madinina workshop, Martinique
- Proyecto Batiscafo, Cuba
- Soroa workshop, Cuba
- Watamula workshop, Curaçao
- Xayamaca workshop, Jamaica
- "Africa Remix". Google. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- Ignacio Villarreal. "Triangle Arts Trust Announced the Appointment of David Elliott as the Chair of the Board of Triangle Arts Trust". artdaily.org. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Arts Journal". hi-arts.co.uk. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Gallery Al-Mahatta: Manifestation of Complicity with Self". وكالة الأنباء والمعلومات الفلسطينية – وفا. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- "WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS". 98weeks.net. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- Townhouse Gallery (27 April 2006). "Open Studio Project 2006" (PDF). Archived from the original on 24 August 2006. Retrieved 20 August 2015.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- "Programme Manager, 32° East | Ugandan Arts Trust". Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- "芸術的なワークショップ情報局". aftershaveworkshop.org. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Books | Khoj International Artists' Association". Archived from the original on 23 August 2007. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "4 contemporary art initiatives in Mumbai | Art Radar". artradarjournal.com. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- "Fresh Cream, Again. Nafas Art Magazine". universes-in-universe.org. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Triangle Network Partners | Triangle Network". www.trianglenetwork.org. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- "RealTime Arts – Magazine – issue 74 – Festival in Cali: artists-run, people driven". realtimearts.net. Retrieved 5 August 2015.