Triandria (Greek: Τριανδρία) is a suburb of the Thessaloniki Urban Area and was a former municipality in the regional unit of Thessaloniki, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Thessaloniki, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 1.475 km2. It is located east of Thessaloniki's city centre at an average elevation of 80m. It borders on the Thessaloniki districts of Saranta Ekklisies to the northwest and of Ano Toumpa to the southeast. Motorway 25, which forms the eastern beltway of Thessaloniki, passes east of Triandria. The suburb (borough) is named after the World War I-era "Triumvirate of National Defence" (Τριανδρία της Εθνικής Αμύνης), comprising the statesman Eleftherios Venizelos, together with Admiral Pavlos Koundouriotis and General Panagiotis Danglis.
|Administrative region||Central Macedonia|
|• Municipal unit||1.475 km2 (0.570 sq mi)|
|Elevation||80 m (260 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||9,986|
|• Municipal unit density||6,800/km2 (18,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Triandria has four elementary schools, two gymnasiums and a lyceum. There is also a church of Agios Spyridonas, the biggest in honor of the Saint outside the island of Corfu where he is considered a patron saint.
- Achilleas Triandrias, football
- Official website (in Greek)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.