|Born:||November 19, 1993|
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||192 lb (87 kg)|
|High school:||Breaux Bridge|
(Breaux Bridge, Louisiana)
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Dural attended Breaux Bridge High School in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. As a senior, he had 42 receptions for 902 yards and 19 touchdowns. Also a standout in track & field, Dural claimed the 200-meter title at state high school meet with a time of 21.54 seconds, and was part of state champion relay team in the 4x200 (1:26.31). Dural was rated by Rivals.com as a four-star recruit. He committed to Louisiana State University (LSU) to play college football.
Dural missed his freshman season in 2012, due to a torn meniscus . He returned from the injury in 2013. Playing behind starters Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham Jr., Dural played in 12 games, recording seven receptions for 145 yards and two touchdowns. In 2014, he became a starter for the first time. He played in 12 games, recording 37 receptions for 758 yards and seven touchdowns. After the season, he considered entering the 2015 NFL Draft, but opted to return to LSU for the 2016 season.
Dural signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent on May 1, 2017. He was placed on the non-football injury list on July 19, 2017. He was waived on September 2, 2017, and was signed to the Saints' practice squad the next day. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Saints on January 16, 2018.
In training camp, Dural suffered a broken humerus and was placed on injured reserve on July 31, 2018.
Dural was waived during final roster cuts on August 30, 2019.
- Rivals.com bio
- After injury delay, Dural fulfilling promise
- Travin Dural is off to the races
- Dural now a veteran among LSU receivers
- Spring Spotlight: LSU WR Travin Dural
- LSU WR Travin Dural goes from unknown to Tigers' top wideout
- Report: Travin Dural returning to LSU in 2015
- LSU WR Travin Dural says he coming back for 2015 season
- "Saints Add 12 Undrafted Free Agents". NewOrleansSaints.com. May 1, 2017. Archived from the original on September 23, 2017. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
- Crabtree, Curtis (July 20, 2017). "Saints place Travin Dural, Devaroe Lawrence on non-football injury list". ProFootballTalk.NBCSports.com.
- "New Orleans Saints make 37 roster moves". NewOrleansSaints.com. September 2, 2017. Archived from the original on October 7, 2017.
- "New Orleans Saints announce roster moves". NewOrleansSaints.com. September 5, 2017.
- Teope, Herbie (January 16, 2018). "Saints sign 10 players, including De'Vante Harris, to reserve/future contracts". NOLA.com.
- Katzenstein, Josh (July 29, 2018). "Saints receiver Travin Dural breaks humerus, will undergo surgery: source". NOLA.com.
- "New Orleans Saints make roster moves". NewOrleansSaints.com. August 30, 2019. Retrieved August 30, 2019.