Toyota IMV platform
The Toyota IMV platform is an automobile platform for SUVs, pickups/light trucks and passenger cars from Toyota. "IMV" stands for "Innovative International Multi-purpose Vehicle". It uses a ladder frame chassis construction.
IMV vehicles are either rear-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive (4WD can be either full-time or rear-based part-time). The front suspension is independent double-wishbone, while the rear suspension is half-dependent. Engines are mounted longitudinally.
- 2004–2015 Toyota Hilux (AN10/AN20/AN30), also referred to as IMV1 (Single Cab), IMV2 (Extra Cab), IMV3 (Double Cab).
- 2004–2015 Toyota Innova / Kijang Innova (AN40), also referred to as IMV5.
- 2005–2015 Toyota Fortuner / Hilux SW4 (AN50/AN60), also referred to as IMV4.
- 2015–present Toyota Hilux (AN120/AN130)
- 2015–present Toyota Innova / Kijang Innova (AN140)
- 2015–present Toyota Fortuner / SW4 (AN150/AN160)
- "Toyota IMV Sales Reach Global 5 Million-unit Mark" (Press release). Toyota Motor Corporation. 2012-04-06. Retrieved 2015-12-30.
- "IMV Project Production Vehicles". Toyota Motor Corporation. 2012. Retrieved 2015-12-30.