Walter Anthony (Tony) Huston (born April 16, 1950; Malibu, California) is an American actor, writer, and assistant director. He is known for his work on The List of Adrian Messenger (1963), The Dead (1987), Wise Blood (1979), Embracing Chaos: Making of The African Queen (2010), Treasures of the Academy: Guardians of History (2008), Look Up and Wave Your Glove (2005), Great Performances (2002), Huston y Joyce: Dialogos con Los Muertos (2001), and John Huston and the Dubliners (1987). He is the son of John Huston and Enrica Soma, and sibling of Anjelica Huston, Danny Huston, and Allegra Huston. His son is actor Jack Huston.
|Academy Awards||Best Adapted Screenplay||The Dead||Nominated|
|Independent Spirit Awards||Best Screenplay|
|New York Film Critics Circle||Best Screenplay (2nd place)|
|USC Scripter Award|
- John Huston, Maker of Magic, Stuart M. Kaminsky, Houghton Mifflin, 1978, pg 216
- The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States: Feature Films 1961-1970, American Film Institute, University of California Press, 1997, pg 306
- The New Yorker, vol. 48, issue 19, pg 24, 1972
- Smith, Adam (2016-08-30). "How can you connect The Addams Family to Ben-Hur?". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2018-02-04.
- Environmental Film Festival.
- CHAMPLIN, CHARLES (1987-12-17). "Tony Huston Recalls the Joys of 'The Dead'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2018-02-04.
- MacKillop, James (1999). Contemporary Irish Cinema: From The Quiet Man to Dancing at Lughnasa. Syracuse University Press. ISBN 9780815605683.