|Full name||Tomislav Bušić|
|Date of birth||2 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Split, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Dynamo Kyiv (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:37, 8 May 2019 (UTC)|
He also formerly played for Slaven Belupo and Hajduk Split with whom he won the Croatian League in 2005. In the summer of 2007, Bušić was loaned to Dynamo Kyiv for a one-year period but was back to his native club within six months. In June 2009 he was released by Hajduk Split after playing for the club for 5 years, and signed a three-year contract with Maccabi Petah Tikva F.C., playing in the Israeli premier league, on July 2009. After a season there, however, he returned to Croatia, signing with Slaven Belupo.
On 10 July 2014, Bušić became a player of Tirana by signing a one-year deal. He was chosen as the replacement of Gilberto, who did not find a way to extend his contract with the club. During first part of the season, he had two faces, because he was prolific in 2014–15 Albanian Cup while in 2014–15 Albanian Superliga managed to score once in 15 appearances. Bušić scored that goal on 14 October during a 2–1 win over Elbasani in Qemal Stafa Stadium.
Bušić returned to Albania after one year on 5 July 2016 by completing a transfer to Flamurtari as a free agent, rejoining his former Tirana boss Gugash Magani. He signed a one-year contract with a reported annual salary of €40,000. He made his competitive debut for the team on 7 September 2016 in the opening league match of 2016–17 season against Skënderbeu. His first score-sheet contributions came in his second appearance, netting the second goal of the match as Flamurtari outclassed Luftëtari by winning 5–0 at home. Busić made his first cup appearance of the 2016–17 season on 5 October in the second leg of first round against Iliria, scoring the opener as Flamurtari recorded a 6–0 home win, qualifying thus to the second round.
On 26 October, in the first leg of the second round, Bušić netted a last-minute equalizer as Flamurtari drew 3–3 away at Tërbuni. His second league goal came four days later, netting the third in the match against Korabi Peshkopi, returning Flamurtari to the winning ways in league after six matches. Busić was again decisive for his team where he netted a winner in Flamurtari 2–0 home defeat of Skënderbeu, giving the team its second consecutive league win and removing from the relegation zone.
Busić kicked off 2017 by playing in team's first match against Skënderbeu on 28 January, and scored his fourth league goal one week later in the 2–1 home win against Lufëtari. Five days later, he scored his first brace with Flamurtari, but nevertheless the team was defeated 3–2 by Vllaznia at Loro Boriçi Stadium. He finished his first season with the club by making 32 appearances, including 28 in league, scoring 12 goals, including 10 league goals, being the team top goalscorer, as Flamurtari avoided the relegation by just one point.
On 24 June 2017, Bušić agreed a contract extension, signing until June 2018. He opened his scoring account for the 2017–18 season on 16 September by netting in the 3–1 home win against newbie Lushnja. The next week, he captained Flamurtari for the first time and scored a brace to lead the team into a 3–1 win over Teuta. Bušić suffered a muscle injury on 19 November during the match versus Lushnja as was taken off before in the first half; despite injured, Bušić continue to play, appearing in the last 4 minutes in next match against Teuta and full-90 minutes at Luftëtari. Bušić strained himself by playing again versus Vllaznia Shkodër on 9 December but was replaced again after 21 minutes, thus being unable to play for the rest of 2017.
He made a remarkable comeback in the first match of 2018 on 26 January, netting a tap-in seconds after missing a penalty in the 95th minute to give Flamurtari a 1–0 home win against Partizani. He then endured a barren run of 15 games without a goal for Flamurtari, ending the streak in the final matchday on 23 May by netting against Kukësi. He finished his second season in Vlorë by playing 30 league match and scoring 8 goals.
On 25 January 2019, Bušić terminated the contract by reaching an consensus with club administrator Sinan Idrizi. In an interview, he explained that the reason of his departure was the unpaid wages that club owns him, stating: "It was hard to play without the wages". During his time in Vlorë, Bušić totaled 75 Albanian Superliga appearances, scoring 23 goals. In cup, he made 8 appearances and scored 2 goals, both of them in his first season.
On 25 January 2019, on the same day as his departure, Teuta president Edmond Hasanbelliu confirmed that Bušić will continue his career with Djemtë e Detit. He was presented the following day, inking a contract until the end of 2018–19 campaign. He made his official debut on 28 January against his former side Flamurtari, entering as a second half substitute and scoring a goal which was correctly disawolled, as the match ended in a 1–1 home draw.
Bušić has been a regular and key part of the Croatian national under-21 team.
- As of 28 January 2019
|Slaven Koprivnica||2010–11||Prva HNL||15||1||2||0||—||16||8|
|Simurq||2012–13||Azerbaijan Premier League||9||1||2||0||—||11||1|
|T-Team||2015||Malaysia Premier League||22||9||1||0||—||23||9|
|2016||Malaysia Super League||1||0||1||1||—||2||1|
- All appearance(s) in UEFA Europa League
- "Croatia - T. Bušić - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Statistika: Tomislav Bušić" [Statistics: Tomislav Bušić] (in Croatian). Hrvatska nogometna liga. Archived from the original on 18 July 2012. Retrieved 15 October 2009.
- Admir Uruçi (30 August 2013). "Vllaznia "godet" në limit: Veç mbrojtësit Rajoviç, firmos edhe sulmuesi kroat, Bushiç" [Vllaznia “strikes” in limit: Apart defender Rajović, signs even croatian striker, Bushić] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Firmosin Bushiç dhe Rajoviç, Vllaznia mbyll merkaton" [Bushić and Rajović signs, Vllaznia ends the mercato] (in Albanian). Shkodra Sport. 30 August 2013. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Zyrtare: Tomislav Bushiç do të jetë futbollisti i ri i Tiranës" [Official: Tomislav Bušić is going to be the new footballer of Tirana] (in Albanian). Ora Sport. 11 July 2014. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Zyrtare, Tirana firmos me Tomislav Bushiç" [Official, Tirana signs with Tomislav Bušić] (in Albanian). time.al. 11 July 2014. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Driblon Gilberto, s'vjen pa 95 mijë $ rrogë në sezon. Tirana tashmë synon kroatin Bushiç" [Gilberto dribbles, doesn't come with 95 thousand $ salary per season. Tirana now aims the croatian Busić] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 10 July 2014. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "Fitore me drithërima, Tirana i falet Currit. Magani: E merituam, fitorja na ngjiti të parët" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 12 September 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "Bushiç shkon në Malajzi: Ja pakti që arrita me bardheblutë" [Busić goes to Malaysia: Here's the pack that I reached with whiteandblues] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 July 2015. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- Ergis Tafalla (5 July 2016). "Flamurtari bën kërdinë në merkato, zyrtarizohet edhe Bushiç" [Flamurtari terrifies in transfer market, formalizes even Busić] (in Albanian). Telesport.al. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Firmos Bushiç, ja detajet e kontratës" [Busić signs, here are the details of contract] (in Albanian). Minuta90.al. 5 July 2016. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Vendos Salihi, Skënderbeu merr tri pikët në startin e kampionatit" [Salihi decides, Skënderbeu takes three points at the start of the league] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- Olsi Karagjozi (11 September 2016). "Flamurtari feston me 5 gola ndaj Luftëtarit" [Flamurtari celebrates with 5 goals against Luftëtari] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "Flamurtari Vlorë vs. Iliria Fushë-Krujë 6 – 0". Soccerway. 5 October 2016. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Tërbuni Pukë vs. Flamurtari Vlorë 3 – 3". Soccerway. 26 October 2016. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Sotir Kora (30 October 2016). "Flamurtari merr 3 pikë, dorëhiqet Mërgjyshi" [Flamurtari takes 3 points, Mërgjyshi resigns] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Adi Metaliu (5 November 2016). "Skënderbeu pa busull, e shtyp Flamurtari 2-0" [Skënderbeu without compass, crushed by Flamurtari 2-0] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Flamurtari lë pas krizën, fiton ndaj Luftëtarit" [Flamurtari leaves behind the crisis, wins against Luftëtari] (in Albanian). Gazeta Shqip. 6 February 2017. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Adi Metaliu (11 February 2017). "Triller në "Loro Borici", Vllaznia përmbys Flamurtarin" [Triller in “Loro Borici”, Vllaznia overturns Flamurtari] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- Andi Deçka (27 May 2017). "Flamurtari qëndron në Superiore" [Flamurtari stays in Superliga] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 31 May 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Andi Deçka (27 May 2017). "Flamurtari "përforcohet" në sulm, Tomislav Bushiç rinovon kontratën" [Flamurtari “reinforced” in attack, Busić renews the contract] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Flamurtari vs. Lushnja 3 – 1". Soccerway. 16 September 2017. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- Rinald Bregasi (24 September 2017). "Teuta merr një leksion nga Flamurtari" [Teuta takes a lecture from Flamurtari] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 24 September 2017.
- "Flamurtari në hall, Bushiç kthehet vitin e ardhshëm" [Flamurtari on trouble, Bušić returns next year] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 15 December 2017. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Julian Hoxhaj (26 January 2018). "Penallti në shtesë, Flamurtari mposht Partizanin" [Penalty in injury time, Flamurtari defeats Partizani] (in Albanian). Telesport.al. Retrieved 13 June 2018.
- "Kukësi vs. Flamurtari Vlorë 2 – 2". Soccerway. 23 May 2018. Retrieved 13 June 2018.
- Elton Nika (27 May 2018). "Bushiç i jep lamtumirën Flamurtarit: Ju uroj suksese!" [Bušić bids farewell to Flamurtari: I wish you success!] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. Retrieved 13 June 2018.
- Ermal Sika (12 June 2018). "5 mijë euro në muaj, Bushiç: U binda për një minutë, dua ta mbyll karrierën te Flamurtari" [€5,000 per month, Bušić: I was convinced in a minute, I want to end my career at Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 13 June 2018.
- "EKSKLUZIVE/ Plas në Vlorë, bomberi i ekipit largohet nga Flamurtari" [Exclusive/ Explodes in Vlora, the squad's bomber flees from Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 25 January 2019. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "EKSKLUZIVE/ "E vështirë të luaje pa rroga", Bushiç tregon si do marrë paratë: Firmosa me Teutën sepse…" [Exclusive/ “Hard to play without the wages”, Bušić tells how he's going to take the money: I signed with Teuta because…] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 26 January 2019. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "ZYRTARE/ Teuta bën goditjen e madhe në sulm, e konfirmon presidenti Hasanbelliu. Vjen Bushiç" [Official/ Teuta makes the big hit in attack, confirmed by president Hasanbelliu. Bušić arrives] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 25 January 2019. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Firmë dhe prezantim, Tomislav Bushiç nis kapitullin e ri" [Signature and presentation, Tomislav Bušić starts the new chapter] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 26 January 2019. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Tirana "përmbys" Kamzën, Teuta "ngec" ndaj Flamurtarit" [Tirana “overturns” Kamza, Teuta “conk out” versus Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Top-Channel.tv. 27 January 2019. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- Zyrtare: Gjilani transferon sulmuesi kroat Tomislav Busic, telegrafi.com, 26 July 2019