|Location||Noda, Noda-mura, Kunohe-gun, Iwate-ken 028-8201|
|Operated by||Sanriku Railway|
|Line(s)||■ Rias Line|
|Distance||149.6 km from Sakari|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Opened||25 March 2017|
Tofugaura-Kaigan Station is served by the 149.6 km (93.0 mi) Rias Line between Sakari and Kuji. Located between Noda-Tamagawa and Rikuchū-Noda stations, it lies 149.6 km (93.0 mi) from the starting point of the line at Sakari.
Initially given the provisional name Komeda Station (米田駅), construction work on the new station started on 3 August 2016. The name Tofugaura-Kaigan for the station was selected and formally announced in November 2016. The station opened on 25 March 2017. Minami-Rias Line, a portion of Yamada Line, and Kita-Rias Line constitute Rias Line on 23 March 2019. Accordingly,this station became an intermediate station of Rias Line.
- 北リアス線新駅「十府ヶ浦海岸」駅名決定・駅の愛称公募 [New Kita-Rias Line station to be named "Tofugaura-Kaigan"]. Tetsudo Hobidas (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing Co., Ltd. 1 November 2016. Archived from the original on 2 November 2016. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- ＜三鉄＞北リアス線「米田駅」を着工 [Work starts on Sanriku Railway Kita-Rias Line Komeda Station]. Kahoku Shimpo Online News (in Japanese). Japan: Kahoku Shimpo Publishing Co., Ltd. 4 August 2016. Archived from the original on 5 November 2016. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "北リアス線新駅「十府ヶ浦海岸」駅名決定と駅の愛称公募のお知らせ" (Press release). 三陸鉄道. 1 November 2016. Archived from the original on 1 November 2016. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- 三陸鉄道はいま、ひとつにつながるリアス線 (in Japanese). Retrieved 14 June 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tofugaura-Kaigan Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)