Spectrum Sports (Texas)
Spectrum Sports was a regional sports network serving Texas and owned by Charter Communications through its acquisition of Time Warner Cable in May 2016. It ceased operations in June 2017, with some of its remaining programs migrating to Spectrum News Austin.
|Broadcast area||Austin, Beaumont/Port Arthur, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth, El Paso, Harlingen, Killeen/Temple, Laredo, Rio Grande Valley, San Antonio, Waco, and Wichita Falls|
|Owner||Time Warner Cable (2010-2016)|
Charter Communications (2016-present)
|Former names||Texas Channel (2010–2012), Time Warner Cable SportsChannel Texas (2012–2016)|
Central, South & West Texas
The following sporting were carried by Spectrum Sports (Texas):
- TAPPS high school games weekly (football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, baseball, softball; Fridays live)
- UIL football (Thursdays live, Friday & Saturday tape delayed, post-season live)
- UTRGV basketball and baseball
- Dallas Sidekicks indoor soccer
- UTSA Roadrunners basketball (select)
- SMU Mustangs basketball (select)
- Southland Conference basketball (Lamar, Incarnate Word, Texas A&M–Corpus Christi, etc.) (select)
- Dr. Pepper Dallas Cup
- Texas State Bobcats football, basketball, and baseball
Other shows that aired on Spectrum Sports:
- "UTRGV Basketball Games to be telecast for the first time". The Monitor. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- "Dallas Sidekicks on Time Warner Cable SportsChannel". TWC SportsChannel. Retrieved November 12, 2015.
- "Time Warner Cable SportsChannel to Broadcast Games Live and Online". Dr Pepper Dallas Cup schedule. Retrieved March 27, 2015.