Three of Hearts (1993 film)
|Three of Hearts|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Yurek Bogayevicz|
|Produced by||Matthew Irmas|
|Written by||Adam Greenman|
|Music by||Joe Jackson|
|Edited by||Dennis M. Hill, Suzanne Hines|
|Distributed by||New Line Cinema|
|Box office||$5,495,507|
This article needs an improved plot summary. (September 2015)
Connie is desperate to win Ellen back and Joe volunteers to break Ellen's heart to convince her that heterosexual relationships are inferior to lesbian ones. The hope is that the disaster will cause her to return to Connie. Neither counts on Joe having feelings for Ellen nor expects her to discover the trick.
- William Baldwin as Joe Casella
- Kelly Lynch as Connie
- Sherilyn Fenn as Ellen
- Joe Pantoliano as Mickey
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2012)
The movie debuted at No. 7.
- Maslin, Janet (April 30, 1993). "Three of Hearts (1993) Review/Film; Love in a New York Isosceles Triangle". The New York Times. Retrieved July 14, 2012.
- Brown, Joe (April 30, 1993). "Three of Hearts (R)". Washington Post. Retrieved July 14, 2012.
- Ebert, Roger (April 30, 1993). "Three Of Hearts". Retrieved July 14, 2012.
- Rainer, Peter (April 30, 1993). "Movie Review : A Sugarcoated 'Three of Hearts'". The LA Times. Retrieved July 14, 2012.
- Welkos, Robert W. (May 4, 1993). "Weekend Box Office : 'Proposal' Still Doing Indecent Business". The LA Times. Retrieved July 14, 2012.