Thomas Le Fanu
Thomas Philip Le Fanu (1784–1845) was an Irish Dean in the first half of the 19th century. He was the son of Joseph Le Fanu and Alicia Sheridan, and the father of Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu. He married Emma Lucretia Dobbin.
- Second Report Of His Majesty's Commissioners Of Inquiry Into Ecclesiastical Revenues And Patron Age In Ireland.JOHN G. ARMAGH. DOWNSHIRE. CHARLES KILDARE. THOMAS LEIGHLIN and FERNS. JOHN RADCLIFF. BAR. LLOYD. FRANC. SADLEIR. EDWARD STOPFORD, Archdeacon of Armagh. THOMAS JOHN BURGH, Dean of Cloyne. THOS. PHILIPLEFANU, Dean of Emly. R. B. BERNARD, Dean of Leighlin. Entered on the Minutes, April 15. 1834. JOHN C. ERCK, Secretary. The Times (London, England), Monday, Mar 02, 1835; pg. 3; Issue 15727
- Lee, Sidney, ed. (1892). . Dictionary of National Biography. 32. London: Smith, Elder & Co.
- MacCormack, W. J. "Le Fanu, Sheridan". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (online ed.). Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/16337. (Subscription or UK public library membership required.)
- "Fasti ecclesiæ hibernicæ: the succession of the prelates in Ireland" Cotton,H Dublin, Hodges & Smith, 1860
- “A New History of Ireland” Moody,T.W; Martin,F.X; Byrne,F.J;Cosgrove,A: Oxford, OUP, 1976 ISBN 0-19-821745-5
- William Richard Le Fanu (1893) Seventy Years of Irish Life, Edward Arnold, London
|Church of Ireland titles|
| Dean of Emly
Brabazon William Disney
|This article about an Irish Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|