|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
|European Poker Tour|
Jørgensen began playing poker in the early 1990s. He has been sponsored by betting company BET24 and is now sponsored by PokerStars.
In 2008, Jørgensen won the World Series of Poker Europe (WSOPE) £5000 Pot-Limit Omaha tournament, winning £218,626.
Jørgensen represented Denmark in the Poker Nations Cup, where he defeated Padraig Parkinson to win his preliminary heat. He was chosen by Danish captain Martin Wendt to play in the Grand Final, where he was eliminated by Kathy Liebert. He also represented his country in the PartyPoker.com Football & Poker Legends Cup, where he was a member of the winning Danish team, alongside Gus Hansen and Kim Christofte. Jørgensen was the only player in the tournament to finish in the top two in all four matches he played in, and won the individual prize when he defeated team-mate Hansen.
On 10 March 2013, Jorgensen finished fourth in the EPT London Main Event for £183,000.
- Ryan, Rich (15 September 2012). "Matt Salsberg Wins World Poker Tour Grand Prix de Paris!". PokerNews.com. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- "Dansk pokerstjerne skudt". Ekstra Bladet. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- Pitt, Matthew (3 December 2012). "PokerStars Pro Theo Jorgensen Shot Three Times During Robbery". PokerNews.com. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- Dacey, Rick (19 March 2012). "EPT9 London in review: Visser beats all-star cast to take title!". Pokerstarsblog.com. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- Hendon Mob tournament results
- World Series of Poker Earnings Archived 12 July 2009 at the Wayback Machine, worldseriesofpoker.com