TheaterWeek was a favorite magazine among theater artists and theater lovers. It covered Broadway, off-Broadway, regional, and educational theater with articles that included profiles of actors, directors, designers and behind-the-scenes looks at particular shows. John Harris edited the magazine during its heyday, and such columnists as Peter Filichia, Alexis Greene, Ken Mandelbaum, Charles Marowitz, Davi Napoleon, Leslie (Hoban) Blake, and Michael Riedel were featured.
|Company||NYC (i.e. New York, NY): That New Magazine, Inc.|
|Based in||New York City|
The magazine was said to falter from financial mismanagement when after more than twenty years of publishing, it folded. 
Other magazines, such as InTheater, and contemporary internet publications, such as TheaterMania.com and Broadway.com, were influenced by TheaterWeek and used some of the same writers.
- TheaterWeek article by Michael Buckley
- TheaterWeek article by Michael Goldstein
- Article by Ken Mandelbaum for TheaterWeek
- Article by Michael Kantor from TheaterWeek
- Article by Davi Napoleon reprinted in The Faster Times that originally appeared in TheaterWeek