The Saint: The Big Bang is a 1990 TV film featuring Simon Dutton as Simon Templar, the crimefighter also known as The Saint. It was one of a series of Saint films produced in Australia and broadcast as part of the syndicated series Mystery Wheel of Adventure.
|The Saint: The Big Bang|
|Directed by||Paolo Barzman|
|Written by||Leslie Charteris|
|Based on||character created by Leslie Charteris|
|Produced by||Muir Sutherland|
Jerry Di Giacomo
Taffner Ramsay-Templar Productions
|Distributed by||Network Seven|
The Saint teams up with a newspaper woman to explore the deaths surrounding a corporate takeover.
- Simon Dutton as Simon Templar
- Morgan Brittany as Verity
- Jerry Di Giacomo as Demoyne
- Jean-Claude Dauphin as Blancpain
This movie was one of six 100-minute TV films, all starring Simon Dutton made for London Weekend Television (LWT) in the United Kingdom, it was postponed due to poor ratings, but went out as part of The Mystery Wheel of Adventure in the United States:
- The Saint: The Brazilian Connection (2 September 1989)
- The Saint: The Blue Dulac (9 September 1989)
- The Saint: The Software Murders (4 August 1990)
- The Saint in Australia (14 July 1990)
- The Saint: Wrong Number (21 July 1990)
The film was broadcast on 28 July 1990.