The Saint: The Brazilian Connection is a 1989 TV film featuring Simon Dutton as Simon Templar, the crimefighter also known as The Saint. It was one of a series of Saint films produced in Australia and broadcast as part of the syndicated series Mystery Wheel of Adventure.
|The Saint: |
The Brazilian Connection
|Directed by||Ian Toynton|
|Written by||Anthony Horowitz|
|Based on||character created by Leslie Charteris|
|Produced by||Muir Sutherland|
Taffner Ramsay-Templar Productions
|Distributed by||Network Seven|
When a baby is kidnapped in London, The Saint follows a trail to a black-market baby ring based in Brazil.
- Simon Dutton as Simon Templar
- Gayle Hunnicutt as Mrs. Cunningham
- David Ryall as Teal
- Simon Rouse as Fraser
- Jenifer Landor as Jenny
This movie was one of six 100-minute TV films starring Simon Dutton, made for London Weekend Television (LWT) in the United Kingdom. It was postponed due to poor ratings, but went out as part of The Mystery Wheel of Adventure in the United States:
- The Saint: The Blue Dulac (9 September 1989)
- The Saint in Australia (14 July 1990)
- The Saint: Wrong Number (21 July 1990)
- The Saint: The Big Bang (28 July 1990)
- The Saint: The Software Murders (4 August 1990)
The film was broadcast on 2 September 1989.